Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work with IT Manager and develop IT Strategies and tactical plans across organization lines. Monitor the overall structure concerning data application, data processing, and technologies used;
- Implement the planned activities and monitor progress;
- Assist the development team in developing project plans .Define customer needs, identify key market trends and translate them to product equirements. Ensure product released addresses all client requirements .Gather, organize and evaluate information for designing new functionalities;
- Provide support to the technical staff during the entire product life cycle;
- Implement IT continuity, plan by developing appropriate back up strategies for all instances;
- Perform online and offline recovery management. Revise the disaster recovery plan and manage uptime of infrastructure thus ensuring business continuity. Restrict individual user access pertaining to the roles and restrict web site access by the use of firewalls. Serve as an internal auditor for security issues and perform security risk assessments;
- Ensure Technical expertise, Support and guidance to the organization. Manage technical employees and institutionalize a process for knowledge sharing among the IT members. Focus on continuous up gradation through exposure to international concepts and process. Coordinate technical training for the IT members’ .Perform continuous assessment of company’s needs in terms of IT solutions to improve cost control, redundancy and efficiency of different business requirements.
- Knowledge in managing full product life cycle.
- Knowledge of technical trends;
- ERP (Oracle)
- Knowledge of disaster recovery plan and various industry standards.
- Exposure to Oil & Gas or EPC environments.
- Strong English skills
- Salary upon interview results;
- Rotation to OPF Lunskoe 45 days on/ 45 days off;
- Life and medical insurance:
- Official employment
Please contact me to discuss the position and